H2020: MSCA-IF INFO DAY
15. dubna 2020
9:00 - 11:00
- Kapacita: Obsazeno 4 z 40
WHEN: April 15, 2020 (9 AM – 10:30 AM)
WHERE: BRNO, RMU, Komenského nám. 2, room 300
Maximize your chances to get a major postdoctoral grant!
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF) offer generous 2-year financing for postdocs moving internationally. Seminar on MSCA-IF aims at:
- PhD students in their last year preparing for their first postdoctoral stay,
- Postdocs coming to CZ institution from abroad,
- Postdocs considering moving to other countries, including outside of Europe.
You will learn:
- MSCA-IF eligibility – who is this grant for?
- The mission of MSCA-IF – why does the EU want it?
- Scoring in MSCA-IF– evaluation, success rates, keys to success
- Understanding the project template – what do they expect you to prepare?
- Getting support – supervisor, Grant Office, network
- Deadlines and internal processes of proposal preparation and submission
- Invitation to MSCA-IF MasterClass “hands-on” workshop (25-26/05/2020 or 27-28/05/2020) to those who want to prepare their MSCA-IF proposal and a “teaser” on the workshop co-ntent
Target groups: advanced PhD students, postdocs