Information seminar on MSCA-DN
21. července 2021
9:00 - 10:30
- Kapacita: Obsazeno 1 z 30
Objective of Doctoral Networks
The objective of Doctoral Networks is to implement doctoral programmes by partnerships of organisations from different sectors across Europe and beyond to train highly skilled doctoral candidates, stimulate their creativity, enhance their innovation capacities and boost their employability in the long-term.
New: Funding update
The next Doctoral Networks call for proposals is expected to open on June 2021 with a deadline in November 2021.
- Please note that the information on this page is preliminary and subject to the final adoption and publication of the Horizon Europe Work Programme by the legislative authority.
- Related links will be added below as soon as available. Please refer to the Funding & Tenders Portal for the latest information on calls.
Who can apply?
Doctoral Networks are open to international consortia of universities, research institutions, businesses, SMEs and other non-academic organisations. They should include
- at least three independent legal entities, each established in a different EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country and with at least one of them established in an EU Member State
- on top of this minimum, other organisations from any country in the world can also join
- specific conditions apply to Industrial and Joint Doctorates
As from 2022, resubmission restrictions will apply for applications that received a score below 80% the previous year.
Candidates wishing to apply for PhD positions under Doctoral Networks should apply to funded Doctoral Network projects by consulting their open vacancies advertised internationally, including on the EURAXESS portal.