On-line WORKSHOP to support your MSCA-PF proposal preparation - BLOCK 2 - IMPACT & IMPLEMENTATION
2. července 2021
9:00 - 16:00
- Kapacita: Neomezená
Registration: We will contact you to confirm your registration. Preference will be given to those who have been in contact with research support. Other runs of the workshop at a later date are possible, and we will keep you informed.
Spending these three days of concentrated effort with us will save you a lot of hard times during proposal preparation.
You should bring your project proposal synopsis – broader text than an abstract including brief insights on the impacts of your project – and your CV.
What to expect:
To develop your understanding of the MSCA-PF scheme (structure and purpose) and your (MSCA-PF) grant writing skills.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND THE MAIN FOCI:
iMPACT & iMPLEMENTATION section
- Who cares about your research, and do they, at all? How to let them know?
- Exploitatio, dissemination, communicationou - what is the difference and why does itmatter?
- Impact of the MSCA_PF on yourselves - how to think about new horizions and options?
- How will it be done - feasibility, planning, risks and project management language you should know (deliverables, milestones, Gantt Chart, mitigation, etc.)
- Do you ciover it all in your plan, and are you clear about it?
- Do you have enough money and people to make it - are your resources adequate?
Methods and approach:
- To collect, or “mine” information you should use for your proposal development
- To get familiar with reviewers’ perspective; to learn how to „keep the reviewer in your mind“
- To introduce the main project tools and “language” they expect you to use in the proposal
- To share our experience, tips, and observations we have gained as grant writing support staff
- “Frontal” teaching
- Activities helping you to achieve understanding through experience
- Independent work and sharing (writing, drawing, searching for original views and approaches)